Friday, January 21, 2011

CNY is coming to town!!!

Owww...yeah...~ ❤
CNY is just around the corner! 1 more week to go only...
cannot wait to receive angbao~
herm..but this year cannot spend all the angbao money...
had to save up some of it... ( hope i can control myself..lolx )
so sad...i hav not ready prepare yet...T^T
still got alot of stuff nt yet buy~ 
get my salary last week...but spend all...
and now still feel like not buying enuf...>.<
i haven buy my new shoe yet...and some other stuff...T^T
when is my second salary out ? hope it come faster...pray for it...

haix..NY just a reason to buy more...spend more jekk...
girls forever wont feel enuf when shopping...lolx

i have straightening my hair last 2 day~ 
erm...but...i tink i will dye it my self...
feel not to effort so much on my hair...hahaha
I'm poor maaa...

▪▪▪ ♡ ▪▪▪ ♡ ▪▪▪ ♡ ▪▪▪ ♡ ▪▪▪ ♡ ▪▪▪ ♡ ▪▪▪

dear...still rmb i said that i have something to tell you yesterday nite?

也并不是什么重要的事情...
只是...
前几天...突然想起...
我在你家通常都很夜才肯去睡的...
哈哈哈...可以说是天亮吧...
你知道为什么嘛?
呃~ 最近...我才知道...
因为...我不舍得...
不舍得闭上眼睛...
眼睛闭上了...就看不到你...
而且...也想让自己清醒的感受着你抱着我的时刻...
嘻嘻嘻...

以前...我总问你...
怎么你每次都一直盯着我看...==
现在...我了解到了...
这是一种乐趣...
一种幸福的乐趣....

虽然...我不能每天都粘着你...
陪在你身边...
可是...要记得~ 
''我是爱你的哦~'' 

''dear...i ♡ you...'' ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment