Sunday, June 05, 2011

Copy cat in my house...

wow...look lik i have damn long time didnt update my blog leh~>.<
lazy~ but today sudenli i have mood to update it...
a lovely sunday~ i sleep until 5pm juz now onli wake up...uuhuuu...
full of energy~ lolz..
once i wake up...i check on my phone...n facebook...
so disappointed...no message..miss call...==''
u didnt find me in a whole day ...AGAIN... T^T
thn...sudenli i saw a post...from my sis... about her blog...
ofcoz i click in to see what she blog maaa...
after i view on it...OMG!!! holly shittt......damnn!!!
she....she....she....copy all my post in my blog to her blog!!!!
and even my title..'' tresor de la memoire'' !!!!
what the......!!! Damn angry!!!
haix...my lovely Sunday ~ destroy by this 2 person...haix....
i hate u!!! evonne shek!!!!!!!! copy cat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment