Tuesday, October 26, 2010

๑•• Ðïчс •••๑

DIYC~ diploma in Yam Cha...
no class 2day...bt when to college...bcoz of yam cha? ==''
No! i am rushing my assignment leh!!!
lolz... juz a morning...4 round yam cha...wtf~
mayb one day..will see me in d newspaper front cover...
death bcoz of drink too many teh'o limau ice...lolz


Don Don & jie hao~

jie hao & jomy
''jie hao..sumore posting peace...in front of d camera...acting cute...>.<''

teh'o ice limau...milo ice...teh ice...bla bla bla

chun lin eating he roti telur with sugar...yucks...


don 'force' me take 10 shoting for his post..==''
new posture.. cover the whole face~

jojo~mymy~


chun lin huge body bt small head..i cn catch he head with my 2 fingers...


Fxxx YOU~ o0o

o0o~Fxxx You 2~o0o


jie hao watch...
look nice n cool~ bt nt suit me at all...


ok...had to stop here...
reali need to start rush my assignment ...







No comments:

Post a Comment