Sunday, October 31, 2010

❤ ωαиδεrfυʃ δαγ~ ❤

I had finish my job yesterday...
FINALLY!
i can have a rest today...and
enjoy my lovely Sunday ~

Sit in a cafe...
with a cup of tea...and start to blog...^^
wow...it's so enjoy~

talk about 29/10...
it was a busy day for me...
wake up in the early morning to prepare for the presentation...
after the class...
Sing K with my dearest classmate~
after that...meet up the birthday girl...Sharene...
and celebrate her day~

while the Break time...
Oww...Don kena punch... Good~ XD

hoohoo...my pig pig so smart...

It was fucking jam when we going to time square...
luckly...we also reach there bout 1pm..
Chloe, Yeong yeong and Phang..
All of us.. haha.. only half part of Chun Lin in the picture..
bcoz..he too huge.. cant capture he whole body...lolz

❤❤❤

Chun Lin, Christer, Don, Tan yeong

While chloe singing... tis must be capture by Tan Yeong...lolz

Stupid Don ugly face...

Christer sing till so excited... let zoom in to he expression..

lolz....^^''

❤❤❤

v(∩_∩)v
the climax! Jomy so high!

everyone sot ady...==''
omg...y i look so ugly...T^T

tatata...Chun Lin with her baby~ Joey...❤
I think we scared she lo..we are crazzy~==''

Chloe and daddy...while singing 你最珍贵~


So full n happy tat day~ ^^ thx to bring me such a happy day...
love u all~❤o(≧v≦)o~~












No comments:

Post a Comment