Sunday, August 01, 2010

••❤ аʃðŋʒ ❤••

sunday again~
haha..no job today also...
becoz of the exam!!
force me 2 week cant work~
and yesterday just finish the 1st paper...
journalism...it was killing me...==''

going to facial and spa with my mum ind morning juz now...
wow...feeling good...
charge up my battery~
almost 2week ! i sleep at 5 or 6am!!
what to say~
i am enjoying the midnight silent~❤

after that...
i am alone at paparich near my house...
reading my books...with some drinks~
silent up my phone...
no call...no message...
enjoy my Sunday noon~

abit weird~
who will like to be lonely??==''
but i really feel good~ haha...
love d feeling to be alone~

p/s: wana update someting in my blog...bt i hv throw my adapter..
=='' hw stupid am i...cant do anything nw... updated it after i found d adapter~

No comments:

Post a Comment