Sunday, July 25, 2010

★Happy Sunday~★

Sunday~ family day~
haha.. almost of d sunday i am working d..
but today i have no job..thn having lunch with my family outside..

we going to ulu yam there for d lunch..

while waiting 4 d food... camwhored !!
ugly face with out makeup..

say ''lung tings'' laugh till sot...

my mum..acting pain..haha

see...i am taking my aunt head out from her body...
coz she grab my ipod..lolx

Finally...food come...
thai style fish...yummy~

sweet and sour crab~

my fav. !!! coconut prawn!!! yumm~
so many dishes we order..

haha..those prawn and crab in my stomach..
leave their Shell here....XD

after that..join angeline and tracy for second round..
yam cha~ing at Quan's cafe..pandan indah~
funny emotion by tracy...like licking my fingers~ haha

angeline wana crushed my head whn i am playing ipod..==''

thats my sunday~ full and happy sunday~ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment